Truth is : We all want someone to come home, someone who will think we're adorable, that one person that doesn't give a damn if we have all the flaws in the world and then some. A person who will willingly tell others they are "taken", " off of the market", or " in a great relationship" for you. It's fun to spend your day looking into loving eyes and the making out isn't bad either, right ? And if we fight, you can always work through it. If we break up, I would still speak to you because you are awesome and you are my best friend. We aren't married but a ring doesn't signify much to me.
I am taken, off of the market, and in a great relationship.
I'm happy and loving it. And I'm not eating any God-forsaken happy meal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment