16 October, 2010
I don't care about anything but the deep bass and the light show.
I am converted and not in the religions sense. I told myself I would not listen to a certain type of music by certain artists because of it's vulgarity and it's abundant details on sex. I love techno, pop, rave music, whatever you want to label it as, and these artist's music are exactly that but with A LOT of 'bad' references and junk. So I was on You Tube and, my error, looked up one of the artists. Then I liked just that one song, oh, and that one too... And holy black man, did you hear the beat to that one ? This ones sick and there's not that much sex references in it anyways. Before I knew it I had heard just about everything and it was easier to cuss all of sudden. I'm feeling light and I have not consumed any E. Cybering is so 1999.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment